Hello Church Family,
We have been in fervent prayer for all of you to be safe and healthy during this difficult time. Please rest assured that nothing is impossible with God and He will carry us through.
Listed below is some information that we want to make you aware of:
1. Mike and Jerry will be in the office Tuesdays – Fridays from 9 am – Noon. You can come by and pick up communion supplies, drop off contribution or information.
FYI: If you are not able to come to the church building, we will arrange for communion supplies to be delivered to you.
2. If you need anything, remember your shepherds and ministers are ready to assist you. Feel free to contact them.
3. All information that you need to share (prayer requests, etc) should be done by email. The church email address is email@example.com.
4. An email newsletter will be put together and sent out on Friday.
5. Please make sure that we have your correct address, phone number and email address.
6. Remember to check the church website, www.florissantchurchofchrist.org, to hear this week’s recorded lesson, see the lesson outline and the download a family Bible study. The Sunday live communion and lesson will be on Facebook at 10 am.
7. Please remember that contributions can be mailed in, dropped off, or sent as a check through your bank’s online banking platform.
8. If you are deeply worried and anxious about things, the staff at Christian Family Services (CFS) is available to help. Contact them at (314) 968-2216 or www.stlcfs.org.
9. If you need help making unleavened bread, give Donna Root a call – (314) 921- 4915.
The Elders and Ministers
- Make sure we have your current contact information. (Complete form below to update your information.)
- Continue with your contribution.
- Check website and Facebook to stay current on what we are doing.
Thank you. The Elders continue to pray for the health and safety of our members and the well-being of our congregation.