1. AID TO SHUT-INSProvide light maintenance for handicapped and shut-ins.
2. AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING (HVAC)
Maintenance and repairs of our heating and cooling systems.
3. ASSEMBLY STAFFING
Responsible for staffing assignments, preparation.
4. BAPTISTRYCleans and maintains our baptistry.
5. BAPTISM PREPARATION
Keeps towels and garments clean and ready for baptisms.
6. BEAR MINISTRY
Makes and distributes stuffed bears for children in local hospitals.
7. BENEVOLENCEProvide assistance to people who are in need.
8. BIBLE SCHOOL
Oversee complete Bible education program from infancy thru adults.
9. BICYCLE MINISTRY
Share your faith and increase your fitness.
10. BUILDING EXPANSION COMMITTEEMake building plans for future growth.
11. BUILDING MAINTENANCE
Maintain church-owned building(s) (interior and exterior), modifies building as needed, plans for future needs, and maintains and repairs fans.
12. BUILDING SECURITY
See that building is secure after all services.
13. CARD MINISTRYA once-a-month fellowship, using creative abilities and resources to make cards for every occasion. Cards are sent to encourage the brothers and sisters here.
14. CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
An independent private educational institution (preschool-12th grade) located at 11050 North Warson Road. Teachers, administrators and board members are active members of the Church of Christ.
15. CHRISTIAN FAMILY LEARNING CENTERAn outreach ministry designed to evangelize members of the community through nursery, pre-school, and after-school education programs.
16. CHRISTIAN FAMILY SERVICES
Represent the congregation on Board of Directors at Christian Family Services.
17. CHRISTIAN RETREATS
Plans annual and special retreats and encourages members to participate in coordinated activities.
18. COMMUNICATIONSPlans, develops or coordinates proper media of internal and external communications across all programs.
19. CUSTODIAL SERVICE
Oversees the cleaning of the building.
20. EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY
Maintains equipment including tractor.
21. FAMILY FACTORY
Structured worship service and programs for children ages 3 thru 6th grade. This program replaced the Children's Worship Hour (CWH) and Jesus and Me Sessions (JAMS).
22. FELLOWSHIP EVENTSArranges all-church fellowships and assigns responsibilities to life groups.
Perform fiscal planning and coordinates financial activities.
24. FIRE, SAFETY & SECURITY
Inspects, plans, and coordinates building safety, analyzes risk factors and conditions, supervises lights, and snow and ice on walks.
25. GREETERSRecruit and assign members to greet people at the doors for services and direct people to classrooms between services and classes.
Maintains landscaping, parking lots, outdoor lighting and signs, berms and plants, and lawn.
27. HEALTH CARE MINISTRY
Promote education to focus on the health & wholeness of the body, mind, & spirit.
Arranges meals and overnight housing for groups.
Plans adequate insurance coverage for building and vehicles. Handles claims.
30. LEADERSHIP TRAININGDevelops and conducts training activities for ministry leaders.
31. LIBRARY AND TAPES
Organizes library and audio-visual tapes.
32. MEN'S PRAYER BREAKFAST
Plans and organizes monthly prayer breakfasts for men on the third Saturday of each month.
33. MISSIONSRecommends works for support by congregation and coordinates mission activities and communications.
34. NEW MEMBER ASSIMILATION
Facilitates the assimilation of new members into the congregation. Hosts new members in homes for fellowship and lessons.
35. NURSERY AND CHILD CARE
Develop and maintain quality child-care facilities, equipment, and program for visitors and members.
Administer day-to-day activities required for church business and provide administrative support for programs.
37. P.A. SYSTEM
Maintain, service, and operate systems.
38. PRAYER MINISTRYSupport and prayer for special needs.
Establish special programs designed to meet the physical and spiritual needs of this group.
40. ROOM AT THE INN
A ministry for the homeless that provides them with hot meals, and opportunity to select clothing items and overnight shelter at our building.
41. SINGLES PROGRAMOrganizes programs designed for singles.
42. SPECIAL EVENTS
Coordinates with ministers and other programs for special events.
43. SPECIAL MUSIC
Furnishes singers for weddings, funerals, & special events. Recruits & trains special groups.
44. TAPE MINISTRY
Reproduces and provides audio tapes of sermons and special events.
45. TRANSPORTATIONCoordinates transportation needs for church services and activities.
Coordinates and trains members serving as ushers.
47. WE CARE
Contacts visitors and encourages them to be a part of our fellowship.
48. WOMEN'S PRAYER BREAKFAST
Plans and organizes monthly prayer breakfast for women.
49. YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY
Organizes programs addressing this group.
Coordinates all youth training programs.
51. WORLD BIBLE SCHOOL
A method of teaching the gospel using correspondence courses. Names of students and material provided.